Convert ArcInfo Export File (e00) To TIFF
If you need to look through the content of ArcInfo Export File (E00), but you donТt have appropriate application with the support of this format, it is reasonable to export E00 to TIFF or any other graphic file that can be viewed in any image viewer. E00 is an ArcInfo export file format that contains various GIS data required for map configuration. In order to export E00, as well as to convert GIS files of other formats, you may use Total GIS Converter. This software application from CoolUtils is intended specially to make GIS files more compatible with common viewers and graphic editors.
In order to enable GIS TIFF converter and create TIFF copies of required E00 files, you need to do a few simple operations.
You can skip the last step by clicking on СStart!Т button in options wizard window. In this case the program will perform conversion with default settings that include:
- Enable Total GIS Converter on your PC. You will see the navigation panel at the center of program window, the bar of formats for conversion at the top of it together with the range of supported formats for source files.
- Using navigation panel select source files. It can be one or many files, or even the whole folders. Just check necessary sources in the list.
- In the popped up window you will be offered to make conversion settings. If you wish, set specific destination for future TIFF files. Also you can divide files into fragment of specific size and scale. Otherwise source files will be converted each into separate TIFF image.
- Default destination folder for location of future TIFF files (usually My Docs if you are running Windows OS)
- Converting each file into separate image without any separation into fragments
- Opening the destination folder after conversion is complete.
As you see, the process of converting GIS to TIFF is extremely easy and clear, so you wonТt feel any difficulties when using Total GIS Converter. It is already available for online purchase!
Back to Total GIS Converter Home