English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese.
Information in TXT file can be easily converted to good looking PDF with the help of Total Doc Converter. Converting text to PDF helps to protect information from modifying, change the format and look of the document or set the document properties like the name of the author, creator, key words. PDF files are easily viewed in free viewer from Adobe (Adobe Reader). That is why such files can be viewed by any users.
Doc Converter contains a lot of tools for exporting files from one format to another, and one of such tools is in-built TXT PDF converter. To enable it, user needs to do only a few clicks, as follows:
- Open the program window
- using the navigation pad select TXT source files (open required folder and check the file you need in its content list)
- click on PDF button in the target format line located above the navigation pad.
You will see the popped up wizard that will help to make all required settings for your conversion. By the way, this Doc converter allows selecting as many source TXT files at a time as you need. All of them will be converted at once with the same settings.
The next step is making settings. In the wizard appeared you will see a few inlays that contain different options, like:
- Select destination (specifies the location of converted files)
- Paper (displays paper format of future files)
- Font (sets font size and type)
- Margin (sets margin for the future PDF document)
- Properties (specifies document properties like author, creator, subject, etc.)
- JPEG Quality (sets required graphic quality for the future files)
- Start conversion (displays all settings user made).
You can adjust any of these options to convert TXT to PDF files that ideally correspond to your requirements. Download the program now and try it for free to test its usability in full.