If you professionally deal with graphic design, you are most likely familiar with DWF, a 2D and a 3D drawing format by Autodesk. This format is device-independent and resolution independent and is usually used for distributing designs. DWF documents, created with a special compression technology, contain data, graphics, and text and are only compatible with a limited number of expensive applications. Programs that can process DFW files include Autodesk Design Review, IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe 18, IMSI DoubleCAD XT Pro v3, CorelCAD, ACD Systems Canvas 12, Safe Software FME Desktop, and CAD Systems Unlimited Slick! ViewPlus.
This is one of the disadvantages of DWF format. If you want to make your life easier, you should consider converting DWF to CGM. CGM, unlike DWF, is a vector graphics format designed to support the needs of many graphics applications. It is used not only for clip art libraries, but also for CAD drawings.
The most effective way to convert DWF to CGM is use a specialized DWF CGM converter. You can try Total CAD Converter developed by CoolUtils absolutely at no charge. This unique tool is suitable for beginning and advanced users and is characterized by high-quality and true efficiency.
With Total CAD Converter, you can convert DWF files in batch to CGM and many other formats, including PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, WMF, PNG, DXF, BMP, CGM, HPGL, and SVG. All you need to do to process your DWF files into CGM is:
- Download Total CAD Converter. Choose between the free trial version valid for 30 days or the fully functional paid version.
- Install the program as usual. Carefully follow the instructions of the setup wizard and don't forget to select your preferred language.
- Launch Total CAD Converter. It is compatible with the command line.
- Select DWF files you want to convert by ticking them off.
- Set CGM as target format by simply clicking on the corresponding button.
- Click Start! to begin conversion with default settings.
Download your free trial version of Total CAD Converter now or contact CoolUtils to learn more about this product.