Convert DXF to PCL
DXF, or Drawing Exchange Format File, is a data format developed by Autodesk and used for CAD (computer-aided design) vector image files, such as AutoCAD documents. DXF format is similar to the .DWG format, but is more compatible with other programs since it is ASCII (text) based. In certain situations, however, it is necessary to convert DXF to PCL. PCL is Printer Command Language Document; it describes the layout of text and graphics for the document and is now used by various printers.
We suggest you try Total CAD Converter to export DXF files to PCL format. This program is efficient and very easy-to-use; you are guaranteed to quickly convert DXF to PCL in batch even if you've never before used conversion software.
Here's a simple "How-to-convert files" guide for Total CAD Converter users:
- Open Total CAD Converter. You can use command line or simply double-click on the program's icon located on the desktop.
- Select DXF files you want to convert from the tree of files and folders automatically generated by Total CAD Converter.
- Set PCL as target format by clicking on the "PCL" button located on the upper toolbar.
- Click "Start!" to begin conversion with default settings or
- In the new dialogue window click
- "Document" to change destination folder
- "Colors" to change color mode
- "Resize" to change DXF size
- "Rotate" to change DXF orientation
- "Crop" to crop DXF files
Download free evaluation copy of Total CAD Converter now and use the program for 30 days at no charge! With DXF batch converter by CoolUtils you can process over a hundred files at once! Simply select all the DXF files you want and choose whether you want them to be combined in one file or not. Contact CoolUtils to learn more about this and other offers! Our support team is available 24/7.
Back to Total CAD Converter Home