FLAC, which stands for free lossless audio codec, is an open and royalty-free format that uses lossless data compression algorithm. The quality of audio files saved in FLAC format is unsurpassed indeed. However, it does have drawback that prevents many users from downloading music in FLAC. Playback support of this format in portable audio devices and audio systems is limited, just as it is in many standard Windows applications.
Obviously, you have a choice of downloading music in standard formats like mp3 or wma, or struggle with playback of FLAC files. If you are unwilling to sacrifice sound quality for simple handling, you should consider equipping your computer with specialized software designed to convert FLAC files. It is known as FLAC converter.
Hundreds of applications for conversion of FLAC to mp3 are available online. We suggest you download Total Audio Converter developed by CoolUtils. There are certain advantages that distinguish this conversion software from programs designed by other developers. The 5 reasons to download FLAC convertor from CoolUtils are as follows:
- You can try the evaluation version of the program for 30 days at no fee. There is no obligation either!
- It has the widest selection of supported formats. You can convert FLAC and dozens of other audio files to mp3 and other formats such as WAV, OGG, WMA, APE, FLAC, MP4, AAC, MPC and many more.
- It can be used not only to convert flac audio files but also to listen to them, grab videos from YouTube and even rip compact discs. Thus, Total Audio Converter represents a 5-in-1 solution for the price of 1!
- It has intuitive user interface, which makes its easy-to-use for beginners who have little or no technical knowledge.
- It features batch conversion option, which allows to easily convert hundreds of songs in 1 click.
You may download Total Audio Converter right now. Hurry, the trial version is free!