Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
HPGL, which is also oftentimes referred to as HP-GL, is a Hewlett-Packard Graphics Language that is clearly used by Hewlett-Packard plotters. Even though this brand of plotters is very widespread, the file format itself is not. It cannot be viewed with standard software. Instead, expensive programs are required to open HPGL files. Among them are IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe 18, priced at $130, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 priced at as much as $449, ACD Systems Canvas 12 priced even higher at $599, CADSoftTools ABViewer priced at $130, and ArtSoft Mach priced at $175.
If you are not willing to spend over $100 on software that you are not going to use on a daily basis, we suggest you try Total CAD Converter by CoolUtils to convert HPGL files. This tool helps you convert HPGL to TIFF and many other formats, from PDF, JPEG, BMP, WMF, and PNG to DXF, BMP, CGM, HPGL, and even SVG.
All you need to do to convert HPGL into TIFF or other format, is:
- Visit the official website of CoolUtils, select Total CAD Converter from the list of products and download it. You do not necessarily have to buy the program at once. Instead, CoolUtils recommends you to download the free trial version of Total CAD Converter first.
- Open the TotalCADConverter.exe file and install the program following the instructions of the installation wizard.
- Select the files you want to convert from the automatically generated tree of folders in the left column of the Total CAD Converter.
- Set the target format, TIFF in this case, by pressing the УTIFFФ button on the top bar.
- Click УStart!Ф to begin automatic conversion
With Total CAD Converter, you can convert files one by one or select as many of them as you want to and convert them in batch, saving lots of time and nerves.
Go to the official website of CoolUtils now and download your free trial of Total CAD Converter. Use it for 30 days for free to make a purchase decision!