Microsoft Word saves text files in Doc and DocX format, which are very popular among computer users because it is the primary format for storing and sharing files. However, advanced computer users know that PDF, a file format created by Adobe, is the safest format for formatted text.
Merging Word to PDF is not very difficult with specialized software, however, this process is almost impossible to accomplish manually. CoolUtils is pleased to present PDF Combine PRO, a unique program, designed to merge several Word files into one multi-page PDF.
The unique characteristics of PDF Combine PRO that make it so different from other programs, are:
Compatibility with numerous formats. Word is not the only input format supported by PDF Combine PRO. Others include RTF, TXT, XLS, XLSX, HTML, HTM, MHT, PS, EPS, PRN, and PDF.
Batch conversion mode. You can process several Word files into PDF at a time.
Editing of files. You can add bookmarks, date, text and page counter to the output PDF file.
User-friendly interface. It allows you to master the program in no time even if you've never before dealt with merging and conversion software.
Free* upgrades and customer support.
You can merge Word to PDF in 5 simple steps:
- Download PDF Combine Pro from CoolUtils website. Available are a free 30-day trial version and a lifetime license for just under $130
- Install and launch PDF Combine PRO following the instructions of the setup wizard
- Select the Word files you want to merge by ticking them off in the list of files and folders automatically generated by the program
- Click on the "Combine to PDF" button to begin conversion. You can adjust default settings by selecting the destination folder, adding bookmarks, creating Contents page, adding header, footer and document info (subject, author, title and more).
- Finally click "Start!" and enjoy 100% automatic process of file merging!