Do you have a lot of PDF documents on your computer that you can barely deal with? If you want to merge PDF files or rearrange PDF pages, you need a special tool designed to process Adobe files.
One of such programs is PDF Combine developed by a software company, CoolUtils. Unlike many other programs that can only perform one function, PDF Combine is great when it comes to:
- combining pages of different PDF documents
- combining files created with various software
- adding macros
- creating the table of contents
- adding footers and headers
- keeping folder structure
All you need to do to begin merging PDF documents is:
- Go to the official website of CoolUtils and download PDF Combine
- Open the PDFCombine.exe file and install the program following the instructions of the installation wizard
- Launch the program from the command line or by clicking on the program’s desktop icon
- Select the PDF documents you wish to merge
- Specify the destination folder
- Click on the “Start!” button
The interface of PDF Combine is really user-friendly. You are guaranteed to master this program in only a few minutes even if you have never before dealt with similar software. Those, who need extra help, can always contact CoolUtils customer support team or refer to free online how-to articles and screenshots.
If you want to split & merge PDF, you should download another tool offered by CoolUtils, PDF Spllitter. It functions in the same way as PDF Combine does, only, it helps you to split PDF files rather than merge them.
PDF Combine and PDF Splitter are priced at $59.90 each, but you can get 5 tools for under $90 if you take advantage of the unique offer by CoolUtils! Tiff Splitter, Tiff Combine, PDF Splitter, PDF Combine, and Tiff PDF Cleaner are offered by the developer with a 60% discount for a limited time only!
Download the free trial versions of CoolUtils PDF split and merge software to make the right decision!