PS, or PostScript, is a format used for saving image files that might contain vector graphics, raster graphics, and text. There are two ways of handling these files: they can either be printed directly by a PostScript printer or opened with such expensive programs as Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Acrobat X Pro, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Photoshop Elements 10, ACD Systems Canvas 12, ACDSee Photo Manager 14, GSView or GPL Ghostscript.
If you want to export PS files to CGM, a Computer Graphics Metafile format that can be processed in a wider variety of applications, you should try Total PDF to DXF Converter by CoolUtils.
Unlike AutoCAD and other expensive applications, CoolUtils' PS CGM converter is priced at as low as $129.90, which compares to $1000 and up for AutoCAD and similar programs. Converting PS to CGM has never been so simple and affordable!
The only 5 steps you have to make to export files from PS to CGM with this PS CGM converter is:
- Download Total PDF to DXF Converter from the TIFF and PDF section on the official website of CoolUtils
- Install the program simply by unpacking it and following the instructions of the installation wizard
- Open the program using the Command Line, Start Menu or desktop icon
- Choose the PS files you want to export into CGM format
- Set CGM as target format by clicking on the button on the top bar that says "CGM"
- Click "Start!" to begin automatic conversion
With Total PDF to DXF Converter you can easily convert PS to CGM in batch. Thanks to batch conversion mode, this tool is perfect for processing up to 150 files in one go. Also, this tool is great for processing other formats. Supported input formats include but are not limited to PDF, EPS, EPI and PRN, while the supported output formats are DFX, SVG, CGM, and HPG.
Download your free trial version of Total PDF to DXF Converter now and use it for 30 days!