PS, or PostScript, is a file format used to save images containing vector graphics, raster graphics, and text. Files saved in this format can be printed directly by a PostScript printer or opened with such applications as Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Acrobat X Pro, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Photoshop Elements 10, ACD Systems Canvas 12, ACDSee Photo Manager 14, GSView or GPL Ghostscript.
However, if you want to change the PS format to DXF, a Drawing Exchange Format, you should consider using Total PDF to DXF Converter by CoolUtils. With this tool, you can easily export PDF, PS, EPS, EPI and PRN to DXF and other formats without AutoCAD. Converting PS to DXF has never been easier!
Simply make the following steps and experience truly high-quality conversion of files:
- Visit the official website of CoolUtils and select the TIFF and PDF Tools
- Choose the "Total PDF to DXF Converter" program and download it
- Unpack the .EXE file and install the program following the instructions of the setup wizard
- Launch the program via the Command Line, Start Menu or desktop icon
- Select the PS files you want to convert
- Set DXF as target format by clicking on the corresponding button
- Click "Start!" to begin automatic conversion
With CoolUtils' converter you can easily convert PS to DXF in batch as this program has batch conversion mode and allows you to process up to 150 files in one click.
With PS DXF Converter by CoolUtils you can convert files to DXF as well as to SVG, CGM, and HPG.
To learn more about this program, please, contact CoolUtils support team via e-mail. Help is availale 24 hours 7 days a week.
To try Total PDF to DXF Converter, visit CoolUtils official website and download your free trial version of the program. Use it for 30 days absolutely at no charge and then decide if you want to buy it or not.