Convert Thunderbird Emails to Text
TXT format is good for converting emails in terms of size. It is impossible to find more compact alternative to TXT. If you are running Mozilla Thunderbird, you will need a converter that reads its email format and can perform such conversion. This is Total Thunderbird Converter – a utility specially customized for Thunderbird. This email converter provides easy and efficient way of converting emails to TXT, both one-by-one or in batch, for your convenience. It supports TXT as a target format and can even combine many emails to one TXT file. In such a way you can create backup email storage.
How exactly to convert Thunderbird emails to TXT? Follow these simple instructions:
- Install the email converter and enable it.
- You will see that it has synchronized with your Thunderbird account and all your emails are displayed sorted by folders similar to your inbox. Click on the folder where required emails are stored.
- Check off the source emails (one or more) in the appeared mail list.
- Enable TXT Thunderbird converter by pressing ‘TXT’ button on the left top of the program window.
- In the appeared window do necessary settings for conversion and click ‘Start!’
Making settings can be skipped if you have no any specific requirements for the future TXT copies. Otherwise move through the inlays of setting wizard to adjust everything you need. You can choose specific email fields for conversion, set actions for processing attachments and adjust a lot of other options. All this is aimed to getting the result you exactly need. Any setting option can be skipped if unneeded. Such flexible interface allows not losing time on unwanted adjustments.
You can easily convert emails from Thunderbird to TXT files with the help of Total Thunderbird Converter. You can get it for free in trial version!
Back to Total Thunderbird Converter Home