If you are looking to convert files in XML (extensible markup language) data format, then you might know you need a special tool to do that.
XML format, much like HTML and XHTML, is used for web documents; it uses tags to define objects and object attributes and can be thought of as a text-based database. However, XHTML is a much more up-to-date format that is supported by a wider variety of applications that is preferred by lots of users.
The easiest way to convert XML to XHTML is to download the latest version of Total Excel Converter by CoolUtils. This tool is specifically designed to process files in XLS, XLSX, ODT, ODS, XML, SQL, WK2, WKS, DGB, TEX, and DIF. The target formats, apart from XHTML, include DOC, DOCX, TXT, ODT, ODS, XML, SQL, CSV, Lotus, DBF, TEX, DIFF, SYLK, and LaTeX.
Unlike many other converters, Total Excel Converter by CoolUtils has batch conversion mode. This means that you can use this XML converter to convert XML to XHTML in batch. You no longer need to process hundreds of files one by one!
The only things you need to do to deal with the files are:
- Downloading XML XHTML converter from CoolUtils website
- Installing the program following the step-by-step instructions on the setup wizard
- Launching Total Excel Converter from the command line, desktop icon or Start Menu
- Selecting XML files you wish to convert from the list of files and folders generated by Total Excel Converter
- Setting XHTML as target format and pressing the 'Start!' button
You can get a free trial version of Total Excel Converter active for 30 days here. Or, you can buy the fully functional version of the program for just under $50 here.
To learn more about this and other products or special deals, please, contact CoolUtils customer support center now. We're glad to help you find the perfect conversion tool that meets your needs and requirements by 100%!