RTF is a common text file format that supports “rich text.” Typically, files saved in this format contain text formatting, custom tab settings and even images saved within the text file. In a sense, RTF files are very similar to Doc and DocX files, meaning they are really widespread among users and yet not as secure as PDFs are. If you want to make your RTF files as secure as it could be, consider converting them and merging RTF to PDF.
There are many ways to merge several RTF files into one multi-page PDF. One of them is using free online RTF-PDF converter and then taking advantage of free online PDF merger. But this way you’ll have to process each document one by one as free online software does not support batch conversion and merging.
If you value your time and want to have the files merged as quickly as possible, consider using PDF Combine PRO by CoolUtils to merge RTF to PDF.
This specialized tool is designed for processing RTF documents into PDF by first converting the files to PDF and then merging them into one single file.
Here’s how it works:
- Download PDF Combine PRO from CoolUtils website
- Install and launch the program by following the instructions of the setup wizard
- Now select the files you want to merge from the list of folders generated by PDF Combine PRO
- Click on the “Combine PDF” button
- Now you can either adjust settings by choosing the destination folder, adding headers, footnotes and contents table or
- Click “Start!” to proceed with PDF merging.
Add comment May 18th, 2012