September 14th, 2012
In multipage Tiff faxes you may also have the problem of blank pages. However even blank fax pages contain some info in headers and footers (corporate logo, contacts, etc.). That is why common programs will not detect them as blank. But TiffPdfCleaner is smart enough to recognize them. Here is how to split Tiff by blank pages efficiently:
• Open the program and find Tiff source file using navigation tab
• Check it in the file list
• Click on ‘Tiff’ icon
• In the first tab of settings wizard check option “Split by blank page”
• Specify folder for saving separated files and name template
• In ‘Workspace’ tab specify the page area for analysis
• Press Start!
Additionally you can setup tolerance for detecting blank pages. To make sure that no important info is removed by deleting blank pages, you can set the program to save them in either PDF of Tiff format. You can experiment with tolerance and workspace with no risk of data loss.
To save memory space a compression should be applied. 10 compression types are available in this Tiff splitter. If you are not sure which is suitable, the program can automatically define the best way of compression for each file part.
It’s easy to divide huge Tiff files to parts and clean them from empty pages with TiffPdfCleaner. Try it for free.
Entry Filed under: Uncategorized