CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Folder Monitor as a Service

Posted by MLayne 
Folder Monitor as a Service
January 19, 2010 09:03AM
I have tried out the folder monitor tool (unregistered) and my project works fine but will not run as a service (greyed out). Is this feature only accessible in the registered version?

Also, can you tell me what the 'run immediately after load' checkbox does. It that supposed to trigger the event after after the service starts?

Finally, what is the 'process files' action supposed to do? There is a check box to 'run this action for every changed file', but it accepts 'source' and 'destination' parameters only, so what action is taken?
32-bit OS?
January 19, 2010 09:07AM
Is your OS 32-bit?
Folder monitor service doesn't work under 64-bit Windows
Re: 32-Bit OS?
January 19, 2010 12:46PM
Yes. XP Pro.
Make sure the project is set as current. Check if the project works file when running from FolderMonitor. If you still have the same problem, send us please your project to support@coolutis.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.