CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Total Folder Monitor

Posted by Linda DeSimone 
Total Folder Monitor
February 03, 2010 08:01AM
Is there any way to have a project start up automatically when Total Folder Monitor is started? I want to be able to start the program and run the project when Windows starts. Are there any command line options for this program?
Thanks!
Total Folder Monitor
February 04, 2010 03:55AM
Dear Linda,

Please, first of all test the program. Go to Menu>Debug>Test Project.
Then to run the program when Windows starts go to Sercive>Set current project for service.
After that go Service>Run

Please, inform if everything is OK.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about CoolUtils tools. I will be glad to help you.

Best regards,

Mary Thorton
Total Folder Monitor
February 08, 2010 11:12AM
I set the current project and started the service, but I still have to manually run the project every time Total Folder Monitor starts. The project does work after I start it manually.
Total Folder Monitor
February 09, 2010 12:36AM
Dear Linda,

Could you send your project to authors@coolutils.com? Our developers will investigate the issue and fix the problem asap.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Mary Thorton

CoolUtils Support
support@CoolUtils.com
www.CoolUtils.com

Total Folder Monitor
February 09, 2010 05:54PM
Thanks Mary. I have emailed the project to the developers.
Total Folder Monitor
February 09, 2010 11:15PM
Thank you, Linda

Debug
February 09, 2010 11:31PM
Dear Linda,

Our developers has investigated the issue. Your project is OK. Please, check if it works in a mode Debug-Run. For this go to
Menu>Debug>Run Project.

Please inform if everything works OK now.

Total Folder Monitor
February 18, 2010 04:47AM
The project always worked ok when I manually select the Run option. What I want is to have the project start running automatically when Total Folder Monitor starts, without having to manually select Run. Apparently, there is no way to do this.
Fixing the problem
February 23, 2010 10:14AM
Dear Linda,

We will fix the problem. As soon as we do it I will send you the link where you will be able to dowload a fix version of Total Folder Monitor.

Thank you

Total Folder Monitor
February 24, 2010 09:06AM
That would be awesome! Thank you very much for all your help!
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.