CoolUtils Logo
Hello, i installed total audio converter and updated it with the key. It said to restart, and once i did it will not open. I uninstalled and reinstalled twice, and nothing. I gave it permission in my mcAfee antivirus to accept it. Im using windows 7. Any programs its not compatible with or what might be the problem? thanks
June 22, 2010 06:40AM
Dear Robert,

Please provide us with your e-mail. We have sent you the instructions.

Thank you in advance.

please help
June 22, 2010 10:20AM
I have not recieved the instructions, but my email is bearclawws@msn.com
June 22, 2010 09:37PM
Dear Robert,

I have sent you an e-mail two times. Please, check your e-mail box.

Re: Installed PrintMaestro3, Received key
July 23, 2010 01:11PM
PURCHASED REGISTERATION KEY AND INSTALLED IT BUT DOES NOT OPEN THE THE TRIAL PROGRAM. AFTER IT STATES THAT IT IS REGISTERED, HELP AND THANK YOU. MARCEL
mdcarfan@hotmail.com
Re: Installed PrintMaestro3, Received key
July 26, 2010 02:40AM
Dear Sir or Madam,

I cannot locate your order by your e-mail. Could you provide us with the e-mail you have pointed out during registration and with your full name?
Re: Installed but will not start
January 02, 2011 06:10AM
Antivirus AVAST internet segurity...5.1.864..WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM....No arranca y ya me registre....Total Audio ha dejado de funcionar....Notificacion de Windows
January 03, 2011 10:13AM
Disable UAC when you launch TAC (then you may enable it again). You may read about it here: [www.techknowl.com]

Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
you are kidding, right?! Is this your "solution"?
Disable UAC, reboot, launch TAC, convert Audio, Enable UAC, reboot.
And that everytime you want to convert files?
And yes, I prefer leaving UAC enabled.
Why don't you code like the rest of the world and go with the new standards which UAC is?
When will this TAC error be fixed?
Thanks
July 14, 2011 12:03AM
Dear Martin,

Please, try the new version of Total Audio Converter: [www.coolutils.com]
Now, everything should be OK.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.