CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Total outlook converter - Trial better than paid ?

Posted by benoitruel 
Total outlook converter - Trial better than paid ?
October 01, 2010 06:20AM
Hello, i tried Total Outlook converter, and it was awesome.... Now i just bought it, and it's look like de paid version is very different than the trial ....

Worst off all, looks like the trial work better than the paid ! The paid crash a lot, cannot load pst file properly (I.E i dont see the thousand of email i have in that folder) ....

Look like the paid is like an older version, and with the trial i'm not able to enter my registration (In Help/enter registration, the dialog simply don't show) ....

I'm a bit bitter about all this, i needed something fast, the trial work almost perfectly, but now i'm stuck and we need those PDF as soon as possible ....

Thanks ....

Benoit Ruel
Re: Total outlook converter - Trial better than paid ?
October 04, 2010 06:39AM
Dear Benoit Ruel,

Could you send us your e-mail address which you pointed out during registration to support@coolutils.com?
I'm having the same problems. The paid version crashes constantly, it won't combine attachments into the email, it won't let you process multiple sub-folders, etc.
November 04, 2010 03:33PM
Dear Matt Norwood,

What OS do you have on your PC?

Could you also send your source files you are trying to convert to support@coolutils.com?

Thank you in advance.
Mary Thorton
Coolutils Customer Support

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2010 03:34PM by Mary Thorton.
July 26, 2011 12:24AM
This is my experience too. Can we have the same version as we tried and which led us to buy something different.

Ljupce Zagorac
July 26, 2011 12:39AM
Dear Ljupce Zagorac,

I do not quite understand your question. Could you, please, describe your problem in details?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.