CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your sales managing

Posted by Errejota 
Your sales managing
November 23, 2010 11:26AM
I'm very pleased after having purchased five oy your products, that seem to be well done and with a pleasant user interface. But your sales team seems to be less competent as your technicals.

1. - Why do you confirm purchases by e-mails with a link to the download of a 1.1 version while in your website the 2.1.61 version is avaible (Outlook Converter) ? Your custommer will naturally use the downoad link in his e-mail more than search other in your website. And with a software that is new for him, he will lost a lot of time before he knows this irrational situation. That is professional neglect !

2. - By default of automatic updates (that will come soon, I'm sure), it would be an elemental courtesy to your customers if you should incorporate an UPDATE option in your Help-Menu.

3. - Now that Y have (and paid) Outlook Converter, Y will maimtain it, but I did not at all appreciate that you added it to my order, out of my will, when I did never order it. It's very simple : I did not know the existence of that software before I saw it at my bill.
Re: Your sales managing
November 29, 2010 02:44AM
Dear Errejota,

Thank you for your message. I will try to answer your questions.

1) The link to the program is one and the same. Probably, the message with the link had been sent you before the program was upgraded on the web-site.

2) Thank you for your comment. We will take it into account.

3) I do not understand your question. Did you purchase Total Outlook Converter as an additional item with 20% discount?

Best regards,
Mery Thorton
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.