CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Total outlook converter date format

Posted by silverhawk184 
Total outlook converter date format
April 20, 2011 08:09AM
Hello,
Thanks for adding the auto-bat-file generator. it helps.

I still have one problem, when i go to add a filter by date with "[date:mm-dd] - [subject]" it only outputs as if "[sender] - [subject]". This is with the wizard. but if i do "[date] - [subject]" it works fine.

please fix asap.

version: 2.1.90

edit: and can you add a date range search in the command line?

edit: also, bat file is mis-formatted:
"C:\Program Files\TotalOutlookConverter\OutlookConverter.exe" "*.* "R:\emails\" -log C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1 -verbosity detail -kfs -c PDF -template " [date:mm-dd] - [subject]" -date -subject -attach -sattach -iattach -images -dpi 300 -TM 1 -LM 1 -BM 1 -RM 1 -tc G4

If I remove or close the quote, or put the path to the .pst file, i get "Access violation at address 01055b75 in module 'outlookconverter.exe'. read of address 00000014"

edit: also what "date" does it use? Client Submit, Delivery, Create, or Modification

edit: look at this:
[img200.imageshack.us]

edit: if the date parimeter is not correct "ie [date:mm-dd]" it outputs blank pdfs

edit: open folder after proccess completes doesnt work if pdfs are blank

edit: If i cancel, or it fails, the errors box still reads 0, with a warning of 1

edit: if i set the page size to letter (or anything other than a4, i get blank pdfs)

edit: with default margins, if you set header to "Page [page]" right aligned, it just prints "Page"

why is this so hard?

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2011 10:35AM by silverhawk184.
Re: Total outlook converter date format
April 20, 2011 09:13PM
Dear silverhawk184,

Thank you for your description. Please, send us your pst file which you are trying to convert. Our e-mail is support@coolutils.com.
Please, add your file to rar or zip before sending to us. Our developers will investigate this issue ans fix the problem ASAP.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
April 21, 2011 12:10PM
Email sent

also, the pdf header locations are not the same!
see:
This pic
April 22, 2011 06:16AM
Dear Sir,

We have received your e-mail. Our developers are working at your problem.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
April 27, 2011 11:24AM
Dear Sir,

The problem was fixed.

Please, download the upgraded version of the tool at: [www.coolutils.com]

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about CoolUtils tools.
I will be glad to help you.

Follow us on Twitter to get latest updates [twitter.com]

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
I bought Total Outlook Convertor PRO version. Firstly it was crashing and I sent the crash email to support. They suggested to upgrade to a newer version. I did that, now I have 2.1.88 version. It is showing me that it is not registered and when I try to click on "Enter Registration Code" it does not give me a prompt to enter the registration code.

Please help!!!
May 09, 2011 12:09PM
I am still having a problem with outlook converter 2.1.96 locking up when trying to view some folders.

I emailed you the data file
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.