CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Total Image Conveter - Default Sort

Posted by Randy Booz 
Total Image Conveter - Default Sort
May 12, 2011 10:54AM
I am using Total Image Converter v1.5. I use if to convert Tif images to PDF. Files are named by a person's name and the contents of a folder are converted together. THis would usually mean that I would be converting as many as 10,000 files at once in a folder. Although the conversions work great, I have found out that the sorting of the files in the folder are different than that of the PC where this program is case sensitive and the files in my folder are not case sensitive.

Since I have different programs working with the same files for different tasks, I need the sorting to be the same.

To be specific, names such as vonBlitzed is coming before Vonage.
I need a way to sort in Total Image Converter to be NOT case sensitive so that Vonage comes before vonBlitzed.

Please advise.

Thanks
Randy in Phila.
Re: Total Image Conveter - Default Sort
May 13, 2011 03:34AM
Dear Randy,

Could you send us several examples of the files which you are trying to convert? Our developers will investigate this issue. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Quiero saber para poder realizar èl pago con tarjeta de credito que hay errores en la pàgina.Ya que no me lleva a un lugar seguro,para poder realizar la operaciòn o transiccion.Gracias espero repuestas.
Re: Total Image Conveter - Default Sort
June 20, 2011 11:46PM
Por favor siga este enlace para realizar la compra del producto
[secure.payproglobal.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.