CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TotalMailConverterPro Questions

Posted by msimha 
TotalMailConverterPro Questions
May 25, 2011 08:29AM
I sent these questions to the support email address and I did not get a response. Hence I am posting the same email on this forum..

I am looking for product documentation (owner's manual) for the TotalMailConverter Pro.

We are planning to run this application on a server. We will have another application that constantly reads emails from 3 different mailboxes and retrieves the email content as a MSG file attachment and saves it to a folder. The same application will launch the Total Mail Converter Pro application each time it saves the MSG file and convert it to an HTML file and saves it to another folder. The HTML file is then used by another downstream application. This is a 24x7 operation.

Here are my questions/concerns

(1) Does the TotalMailConverter Pro Application be running all the time OR can we run it from a command line bat file to achieve conversions on a per file basis?

(1a) If there are a 100 emails that come in to our mailboxes and each is saved to disk as a MSG file, when we launch the converter via the bat file, will it invoke the program 100 times? What are the memory limitations?

(2) What are the memory constraints/requirements?

(3) Do you have any references for large clients in the U.S using this application on a 24x7 basis.

(4) What kind of telephone/live support do you officer?

(5) Are there any size limitations for conversion?

(6) What will be cost for both TotalMailConverter Pro and FolderMonitor?

Thanks,
Mohan
Re: TotalMailConverterPro Questions
May 26, 2011 01:56AM
Dear Msimha,

We are sorry for a long silence. We have already replied to your e-mail.
Please, check your e-mail box.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about CoolUtils tools. I will be glad to help you.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
May 26, 2011 06:30AM
Thank You for the response.

I don't know if the FolderMonitor will work for us. We want to maintain control of when Converter Pro is run.

Here is our scenario:

We have an application which continuously monitors 3 exchange mailboxes. As every email is read, we take the MSG file containing the email body and attachments and save it to disk. The plan is to invoke the Command Line batch file that automatically converts MSG file to a HTML file.

Here is my question:

If there are a 100 emails that come in to the 3 different mailboxes and each is saved to disk as a MSG file, can we launch the bat file to invoke Converter Pro for each saved MSG file to be converted to HTML. When we launch the converter via the bat file, will it invoke the program 100 times? What are the memory limitations?

Thanks
Msimha
May 28, 2011 12:03PM
Dear Msimha,

You can run Total Mail Converter Pro three times. Every time is for each directory using file mask (*.msg).

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Hello,

I'm not very technical and am wondering to what extent TotalMailConverter is the right solution for me.

I have e-mails at a number of e-mail addresses in outlook, yahoo mail and gmail, each with many articles, many of which are organized in subdirectories.

I am trying to now filter the wheat from the chaff in about 4000 e-mails and to keep the valuable information from them in either .txt or .rtf format, and then discard the e-mail. Doing it only one e-mail at a time would take much too long. Is TotalMailConverter the right solution for this problem? Can TotalMailConverter convert an entire subdirectory into a string of text, or does it only do it one e-mail at a time?
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.