CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Total Audio Converter

Posted by Veronika 
Total Audio Converter
May 29, 2011 11:52AM
I bought from you the Total Audio Converter and every time I try to upload it ,I get a notice from my firewall .The software is a hidden Trojaner ,because I don't want to infect my computer I remove the Trojaner and obviously your software will not work anymore.Can you please advice me what to do ? Otherwise I would like to get my money back. And also I only ordered Total Audio Converter and NOT TOTAL IMAGE CONVERTER. Could you please refund my money ,as I have never ordered it.

Best Regards Veronika
Re: Total Audio Converter
May 30, 2011 03:30AM
Dear Veronika,

Thank you for the information.

We guarantee that Total Audio Converter does not contain any viruses or Trojans.
Here is a VirusTotal report about Total Audio Converter: [www.virustotal.com]

Please, try this link to download the program: [www.coolutils.com]

As for Total Image Converter you purchased Total Audio Converter and selected Total Image Converter as an additional item. As you purchased 2 products you got 20% discount to the second order. By your request we will process full refund for Total Image Converter. Note that you will not be able to purchase it later with a 20% discount price.
Please, let me know what you choose.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
May 30, 2011 06:57AM
Hello Mary

Thanks a lot for the link to download Total Audio Converter.I successfully downloaded the software without a virus.I already tried it out and it works brilliant. Many,many thanks again.About the Total Image Converter,I apologize if I accidently ordered it with the other software .It must have happened unknowingly from me and I still don't want it. I have no use for it.

Best Regards

Veronika
May 30, 2011 07:15AM
Dear Mary
Sorry to bother you again ,but i have not yet received the registration key for Total Audio Converter.Could you please send it to my email address. Thank you smiling smiley

Best Regards
Veronika
May 30, 2011 07:23AM
Dear Veronika,

We have made a refund for Total Image Converter. You will receive the money within 5-10 business days.

As for a registration key for Total Audio Converter I have sent it to your veronikarutherford@yahoo.de e-mail address.
Please, check your e-mail box.

Have a good day smiling smiley

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Hi,

I bought the full version of your coolutils software. I was using totalAudioConverter until recently that it give me the message:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audio Converter has stopped working

Check online for a solution and close the program
Close the program
Debug the program

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which obviously none works after that.
I tried to re-download and install the program and that didn't help either.

Please help.
August 08, 2011 01:47AM
Dear Scott,

Please, remove the program form your PC and download another version of Total Audio Converter: [www.coolutils.com]
It works better and without any errors.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
September 26, 2011 12:32PM
It would be really, really, helpful if the software had an option to copy extended properties from the source file to the destination file when converting. I'm using your tool to help clean up my audio library, but having to go in by hand and edit the track #, Album, Artist, etc. by hand takes a lot of time.
October 04, 2011 02:22PM
Dear Thomas Cox,

Please, send us your input file to support@coolutils.com. Please, also describe in details what you want in e-mail.

I will be waiting for your e-mail.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
October 10, 2011 11:19PM
I bought Total Audio Converter long time ago. It is work fine. But I have some proposals to this porgram. Not yet done it !
October 12, 2011 11:17AM
Dear Evgeniy,

We have received your proposals about 320 kb. We have added your request to our wish list though we will not be able to implement it in the nearest future.

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.