CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Total Outlook Converter PRO

Posted by Douglas 
Total Outlook Converter PRO
July 28, 2011 08:00AM
I just have a couple quick questions regarding Total Outlook Converter PRO before I purchase it. I'm currently checking out the free trial version.

I need to export emails with attachments in order as PDFs.

1. With the purchased version can I convert attachments but have them converted as seperate files that would follow the converted email file?

2. And with the purchased copy, can I get rid of the "header" ...I have header unchecked, but it still seems to be putting it on the converted files anyway. I assume this is because it is the trial version....am I correct?

3. Is it possible to have the numbering of the files be 4 digits instead of 2?....0001, 0002, 0003, etc

I'm in a bit of a rush so any prompt respose is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Douglas
Re: Total Outlook Converter PRO
July 30, 2011 02:11AM
Dear Douglas,

Here are my answers:

1) The trial version of the program is full optional. There is no actual difference in interface or features between the trial and registered version. So, both a trial version of the program and a registered one can convert attachments with the following settings: Save attachment in a separate folder or not, include attached images to into document or not, and so on. You can find all the setting in the wizard of the program. You can also download a free trial version of the program and eveluate if to 30 days: [www.coolutils.com]

2) I do not quite understand what 'header' you are talking about. Do you mean a watermark saying that the file was converted with Total Oultook Converter? If you do, yes, after you register the program it will stop to put watermarks to output files.

3) Could you send us your .pst file? We will investigate if it is possible. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
August 03, 2011 07:32AM
I just purchased the full "Pro" version. And I get an error "application failed to initialize" after it installs and when I try to run it now. Then I went back and reinstalled the trial version and it runs fine so I tried to enter my registration number uner the help menu but no window opens to allow me to do that. I am in a rush....and so far, I'm less than impressed with the full version. Can anybody help me with this issue? As I mentioned, I'm in a rush on a project.

thanks,
Douglas
August 03, 2011 10:47AM
Ok, I finally got it to install on another PC...and when I entered my registration it says thank you but doesn't appear to have done anything....I can enter my registration code over and over.

and this version doesn't let me sort by delivery date.

and it doesn't let me add a number to the file naming [nnn]

and I'm still waiting for contact from support.

this version is NOTHING like the trial version I was running

and DO NOT ask me to send you my .pst file....this is a very sensitive government matter

getting frustrated,
Douglas
Seth
August 16, 2011 03:16PM
Any answers to these questions? Having same problems
August 17, 2011 01:32AM
Dear Seth,

Yes, we have fixed the problem. Please, download the upgraded version at: [www.coolutils.com]

If the problem appears again, please, send us your input pst file. Our e-mail is support@coolutils.com

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Hi
I have made some test with the free trial vesrion and i loose the date of mesage and the structure of folders.
Is this a full product?
If yes can you telle me what i have missed.

Best regards
May 16, 2012 01:55AM
Dear gwadawone,

Please, send us your input and output files. We will investigate this issue. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
June 10, 2012 10:37AM
my excel attachments are getting dropped and will not convert to pdf, even though i have checked the box to convert. How do I convert my Excel attachments to pdf in Total Outlook Converter PRO?
June 13, 2012 05:07AM
Dear Norma,

Please, send us your input file. If the file is too lrage, please, upload it to www.rapidshare.com and send us a download link. We will investigate this issue. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
June 18, 2012 02:33PM
i sent the email with attachments but have not heard back. can you please let me know if you found what the problem is?
thank you.
June 19, 2012 09:50PM
After I convert .pst to .eml the last email send date(from pst) being replace with the converter date at .eml files. how do i get the last email send date before at .eml files.
Before convert :

After convert:

Notes:
Before convert i'm using MS Outlook 2012 and after convert i'm using windows live mail.
The examples i already send

Thanks

Ripin
July 04, 2012 04:40AM
Daer Ripin,

Please, send us your pst file. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com. We will investigate this issue.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
August 04, 2012 07:30AM
I have just tried the free version of Outlook converter on one of my none-critical Outllook folders and hardly any Word attachments where saved despite having checked the box to select that feature. Is this bug cured in the Pro Versions?

Converter Version 2.1.112
Outlook 2003 Basic
OS XP

Thank you
August 04, 2012 09:43AM
Dear Doctor G,

You have an old version of the program. The current version is 2.1.117. Please, download it from here: [www.coolutils.com] and try again.

Please, inform about the results.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
August 05, 2012 02:39AM
Mary Thorton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear Doctor G,
>
> You have an old version of the program. The
> current version is 2.1.117. Please, download it
> from here:
> [www.coolutils.com]
> erterPro.exe and try again.
>
> Please, inform about the results.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Mary Thorton
> CoolUtils Support
> www.coolutils.com
> support@CoolUtils.com

Hi Mary

In the meantime I have been experimenting and have found even with the version I have that if I select to save attachments in a seperate folder it works fine. This format suit better as it is easier to find the attachments. Will also try new version and report back but happy with the solution so far and will purchase a license.

Thanks

Doctor G
i have total outlook converter pro - purchased a couple of days ago -

I'd like the naming to be first a number, then the date of the email, then the time of the email in 24 hour format if possible, then the from/to info.

Is that possible?
September 13, 2012 09:51AM
Dear Christoph Nettesheim,

Thank you for your question.

Anly the following macro for file name tamplate are avaiable:

[nn] - message index
[subject:<cahrs to use>] - mail subject
[sender:<cahrs to use>] - mail sender
[recipient:<cahrs to use>] - first mail recipient
[date:<format>] - mail date
[name] - source file name
[page] - first document page number

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
September 17, 2012 03:02PM
Hello,

I have recently purchased the Outlook Converter Pro. I am having the following issues that I did not experience in the trial version I used:

1) Will not convert attachments at all.
2) Included header and footer, even when I uncheck the boxes in the menus before conversion.
3) I do not have the option to use the [nn] macro when naming my files.
4) Even though the product is registered, a header in the doc states that the product is unregistered.

Please note I cannot send you the pst file (confidential) and that this product worked with the same pst file in the trial version.

Suggestions?

Thanks for your help,

Carolyn
September 18, 2012 09:28AM
Dear Carolyn P. ,

Please, go to main menu > help > about and inform us which version of
Total Outlook Converter Pro you have.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.