CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Total Mail Convertor Pro (Email body and Attachments)

Posted by msimha 
Total Mail Convertor Pro (Email body and Attachments)
August 01, 2011 11:06AM
Hi Mary,

We purchased Total Mail convertor Pro and started testing with the command line options via a bat file. Our bat file is as follows:

cd C:\EMAILIN
"C:\Program Files\TotalMailConverterPro\MailConverterPro.exe" "C:\EMAILIN\sm7citinbound.msg" "C:\EMAILIN\sm7citinbound.html" -kfs -c HTML

What are the command line options for :

(a) Converting just the email body ONLY ( the GUI tool provides this option)

(b) DO NOT CONVERT any of the attachments
We are running into a situation where a pop up window comes up asking for a license code for TotalDoCconverter or TotalExcelconverter or TotalPDFconverter any time we have an email with any such attachment. WE DO NOT WANT TO CONVERT THE ATTACHMENTS via the bat file.

Please consider this as an urgent request. Otherwise, I am happy to report that your product is working great so fa!

Thanks,
Mohan
Re: Total Mail Convertor Pro (Email body and Attachments)
August 01, 2011 11:21AM
Mary,

One addtional point... when the pop-up windows shows up asking for a license key, if we cancel that window, then the bat file runs correctly and converts the file and ignores the attachment.

All we need is the command line options to:

(a) convert the email body ONLY to HTML (not the header)
(b) NOT convert any attachments in the incoming msg file.

Thanks again!
August 02, 2011 01:33AM
Dear Msimha,

If you do not need to convert attachments why don't you use a regular version of Total Mail Converter, not Pro: [www.coolutils.com]
It does not convert attachments.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
August 02, 2011 05:28AM
Hi Mary,

Thank You for the quick response! I downloaded the TotalMailConverter and tested the bat file and it seems to be working great!

Also, Can you please provide us the command line option to ONLY convert the EMAIL BODY (No header) in the MSG file to HTML?

By using the following,

"C:\Program Files\TotalMailConverter\MailConverter.exe" "C:\EMAILIN\sm7citinbound.msg" "C:\EMAILIN\sm7citinbound.html" -kfs -c HTML

We are getting the header information and the email body - we just need the email body.

To: sm7test6
Date: 7/29/2011 5:30:14 AM
Subject: FW: fkgfffg[/b][/b]

Thanks again.
August 08, 2011 01:51AM
Dear Msimha,

Could you send us your message file which you are trying to convert? Please, add it to zip or rar before sending to us. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Hi

My name is Richard Ellis and I just bought a license for Total Mail Converter Pro (commercial version). I received an email right away with a license key to paste in. I did this but a couple of issues have come up and while my name shows up in the “About” window there are a couple of features that are just not functioning and I am wondering if this is about the registration not working.

I have a bunch of msg files with word docs attached. No matter what combination of settings I use in the “Attachments” menu I can’t get these Word doc attachments converted to PDFs. I am converting the email message to PDF as well and that works every time. The list of options has a line that says “Turn off the conversion word files: No” I am trying to get the word doc attachments converted to pdf and either dropped in a folder or appended to the back of the email that was converted to a pdf.

Regarding the page size of the pdf from the converted email text if I select letter and fit to size I get 10.63x13.75. If I choose a custom size and fit to page it is cut off at the edges. How is it possible to define a page size like 8.5x11 and chose fit to page so the it is reduced enough to avoid clipped the type near the edges

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Richard Ellis
Sentinel Copy, Inc.
212-977-5159
September 22, 2011 02:58AM
Dear Richard Ellis,

Thank you for inquiry. Please, send us the example of your messages with attachments to support@coolutls.com. Please, add them to zip or rar before sending to us. We will investigate this issue and fix the problem ASAP.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.