CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to use it

Posted by Softtele 
How to use it
September 30, 2011 07:13AM
We have installed Total Doc Converte X an Total Excel Converter X on one server.

1. Do we need to instlla Ms Filter? We have found it at link [www.microsoft.com]. The file name is FilterPack32bit.exe. The platform is Windows 2003 Server R2 Enterprise Edition

2. Now hoe can we use these two products from client pc?

Tabks, Franco
Re: How to use it
October 05, 2011 02:22AM
Dear Softtele,

Here are my answers:

1) Yes, you do.

2) In C:\Program Files\Total DOC Converter X and C:\Program Files\Total Excel ConverterX there are samples which shows how to use the programs on server.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about CoolUtils
tools. I will be glad to help you.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
October 05, 2011 07:52AM
We have installed filterpack32bit.exe on th server but at first conversion we get: more times:

"Unable to load graphics convertions filter. Continue with convertion?"

We continue and the converted document has a bad table formatting. The same conversion, launching from my pc with MS Office 2003 installed, goes without problems.

Franco Squicciarini
October 07, 2011 09:48AM
Dear Franco Squicciarini,

PLease, send us your input file which you are trying to convert. Please, also inform to which format you are trying to convert your file. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.