CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Uncool Utils

Posted by Luke Warm 
Uncool Utils
January 21, 2012 03:19AM
Is it just me? I've purchased Image2Ico (an intended purchase) and Total Image Converter (unintended - I must have missed a pre-checked box when I was making my original purchase.) Image2Ico I can't use because the registration facility doesn't work; and I don't even need the software as I have the all-embracing Total Image Converter. So far THREE emails sent to CoolUtils about this issue and NIL responses. Er, what's "cool" about that?
Re: Uncool Utils
January 23, 2012 02:53PM
Not even the courtesy of a reply. Dear ready, this is the sort of company you're dealing with ...
January 25, 2012 01:39PM
Dear Luke,

Are your e-mails were from Charles Bake <[email protected]> e-mail address? If they are, please, turn off your spam filter as we sent you three replies from support@coolutils.com and one e-mail from olga@coolutils.com. But none of our messages reached you. We also asked PayPro to call you and ask to turn off your spam filters as all our e-mails cannot reach your <[email protected]> e-mail address. I am even not sure that this reply also will come to your e-mail address...

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Re: Uncool Total Image Converter
March 02, 2012 09:09PM
Hi ...
anyone know of a program that allows me to convert imagnes Jpg.gif. or other ... to SMF ... The programa Total Image Converte not let me do that ... the program can convert from SMF to JPG, but not the other way round ... anyone know of any program? thanks in advanceconfused smileyhot smiley
March 07, 2012 12:51AM
Dear Turnir,

Thank you for inquiry!

Yes, unfortunately, Total Image Converter does not have SMF as a target format. You can have a look at the complete list of supported formats here: [www.coolutils.com]

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about CoolUtils tools. I will be glad to help you.

Follow us on Twitter to get latest updates [twitter.com]

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.