CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Total Excel Converter Conversion Problem

Posted by dima777 
Total Excel Converter Conversion Problem
February 20, 2012 01:25PM
Hello!
I am tryign to convert a XLSX file by Excel 2010 which has some conditional formatting applied to the cells. The conditional formatting is of the latest variety and involves the colour gradient applied based on the cell values. Now when I try to export this file to HTML it does not see the orignial conditional formatting. Does this mean that this kind of the conditional formatting by Excel 2010 is not supported? the usual Excel 2003 formatting is converted fine.
Thanks!
Dima
Re: Total Excel Converter Conversion Problem
February 21, 2012 04:44AM
Answered by e-mail.

--
Best regards,
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Hi,

I've just downloaded the trial version of this converter. It converts the xml to doc however it doesn't include all the information contained in the xml, in fact it only includes one cell of information.

I've used the wizard but with the same result.

I'm considering purchasing the full version if it does a complete conversion.

Thanks, Melodie
Re: Total Excel Converter Conversion Problem
April 20, 2012 03:25PM
Dear Melodie,

Please, send us your input file which you are trying to convert. We will invetigate this issue. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.