CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TotalHtmlConverter not printing image near bottom of page

Posted by NS 
I'm in the process of evaluating the TotalHTMLConverter product, and I am running into an issue with regards to how an image is being displayed (or in this case, not being displayed.) I'm running the application from the command line app as this will need to be automated. When converted to HTML, other images in the PDF are converted correctly. However, one image in particular is not displaying when converted to PDF. It looks like this image is right at the end of a page, right before a page break. If I resize the image, then it seems to display. Unfortunately, the contents of the page are dynamic and the images and text will change. I'm I missing a command line argument that might fix this, or any other ideas?

Thanks.
Re: TotalHtmlConverter not printing image near bottom of page
April 20, 2012 03:19PM
Dear NS,

Please, send us your input file which you are trying to convert. Our e-mail is support@coolutils.com. We will investigate this issue.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.