CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cannot register TotalHTMLConverter

Posted by MrDeveloper 
Cannot register TotalHTMLConverter
May 01, 2012 03:22PM
I am a consultant and my client purchased TotalHTMLConverter April 27. The instructions for registering the product did not work with the Registration key that was sent in the confirmation email, and I sent an email regarding this to you. I still have not had a reply.

I am very disappointed since we cannot use what we paid for.
Hello,
I am sorry for the inconvenience. We send out the keys by request automatically, though we cannot guarantee that the emails arrive into your mailbox due to spam protections systems widely used today. Please, contact us again with your purchase details and we will send out the key from several email accounts to make sure your customer gets it.
Re: Cannot register TotalHTMLConverter
May 02, 2012 12:49PM
We did get "keys". The Purchase Confirmation email says:

> Your license keys for the products are as follows:
> Registration name: Xxxx Xxxxxxx (case sensitive)
> Registration key: XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Then a second email says:
... Please, find the complete guide on how to register here: [www.coolutils.com]

I went to "HowToRegister" page and follow the directions. But the screen shots do not match exactly but I pasted the Registration key in the box provided and it results in a message "This is invalid key"

I just sent another email to support@coolutils.com
Hope I can get this resolved soon.
May 16, 2012 01:52AM
Dear MrDeveloper,

Is everythinig OK now with registration?

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
May 16, 2012 06:13AM
Yes - and thank you for your patience. It was my fault that I did not realize I had been testing/implementing "TotalHTMLConverter" and then my client purchased "TotalHTMLConverterX". Plus, my topic in this forum was "Cannot register TotalHTMLConverter" ... without the X. Had it been named "TotalHTMLConverterServer" it might have more obvious. See, everybody was confused. ;>winking smiley

Anyway, I will say that your product is great and does just what we need. Doctor will dictate his report (using DragonSpeak) into a web page, my code will save the text, create a nicley formatted HTML page - hand it to TotalHTMLConverterX and the PDF is ready for approval. Saves a lot of time.
May 18, 2012 01:43AM
Dear MrDeveloper,

Thank you for your kind words!

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
use test version
June 05, 2012 04:12PM
Hi, downloaded the trial to test but, when attempted to convert got "This version of Total Excel Converter is unregistered."
does this mean I really cannot test the app?
June 06, 2012 11:51AM
Dear steveo,

You can use this program for free during 30 days.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.