CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for MultiRenamer V1.5

Posted by Mic06 
Looking for MultiRenamer V1.5
May 05, 2012 01:14AM
I recently purchased Multirenamer to rename large amount of pictures.
I typically sort the pictures in Windows explorer by "Date taken" and rename then first in Windows Explorer (MultiRenamer does not do that).
Then when opening the folder in MultiRenamer V1.6 they are not properly sorted by numbers anymore but by sequences starting with all 1 (11-12..100-101-102.. etc) and then 2 (20-21-22...200..etc) 3 (31-32-33 etc).
I cannot then keep the original sorted order by "Date taken" before renaming.
The trial version I was using before purchasing was V1.5 and not doing such but properly sorting the pictures names keeping the nbrs in the proper order sequence 1-2-3-4...10-11-12..20-21 etc.
I have unfortunately deleted the V1,5 after purchasing the new version and cannot find it anymore.
Would anybody have it or indicate a link to download it?
The cracked version that can be found on the net does not work and cannot be registered either.
Thanks for your help. Yves.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.