CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PDF to PDF not working for me.

Posted by amunoz 
PDF to PDF not working for me.
June 26, 2012 03:41PM
I followed the instructions to the T at www.CoolUtils.com. When it goes to create the new pdf, the progress bar zips by instantly and the destination folder opens, but no new files are created.

The file "Start Conversion" step of the wizard shows the following options:

* Destination - C:\Data\Test file (converted).pdf
* Convert to - pdf
* File name template - [Name].page#.pdf

I also have "Open destination folder when conversion is done" flagged.

We are using Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit SP1. Total PDF Converter version 2.1.202.
We paid for 3 commercial licenses and are unable to do one of the primary functions we purchased the product for. Please help!
Re: PDF to PDF not working for me.
July 04, 2012 04:39AM
Dear Amunoz,

I have already answered your by e-mail. Please, check your e-mail account.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Same issue with Total Mail Converter Pro. What's the answer?

Brian
October 19, 2012 02:17PM
Dear Brian,

Which version of Total Mail Converter Pro do you have?

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Total Mail Converter Pro 3.1.157

Brian
October 24, 2012 04:00AM
Dear Brian,

Please send us your input msg or eml file which you are trying to convert. We will investigate this issue. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
October 24, 2012 04:57AM
Mary:

The nature of the information is such that we cannot do that. The .msg files contain sensitive information. What are the other option(s)?

Brian
October 26, 2012 11:27AM
Dear Brian,

When we convert our PDF files, everything is OK. That is why we need your files to investigate this issue and fix the problem. Probably, you can create a special Test file for us which have the same problems, cannot you?

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.co
October 28, 2012 07:35AM
The issue as described for me is the conversion of .eml files to pdf. Creating a test .eml file from the data set we have would be challenging. What was the workaround that fixed AMunoz's problem?

Brian
October 30, 2012 03:24AM
Dear Brian,

I am sorry it was a misprint. I meant a test eml file of course. The problem was resolved for other users. The program was updated. That is why it is strange that you have this problem. That is why we need your file to investigate the issue.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
November 04, 2012 09:20AM
Mary:

Materials supplied to us by a client come with a number of strings, including evidentiary privileges. Accordingly, we cannot provide data for third-party review and testing. As a result, it appears we are at an impasse and the product does not work as claimed. Consequently, a refund is in order.

We look forward to processing the same.

Brian
November 21, 2012 08:12AM
Mary:

No refund yet. What's the status of the same?

Brian
November 26, 2012 01:53AM
Dear Brian,

We do not have money-back guarantee: [www.coolutils.com]

We offer you the free trial copies of all the programs so that you make sure the program does what you need. You have the chance to try before you buy. Customers are encouraged to fully evaluate the software prior to purchasing a software license. During the evaluation period technical support is available.
It is not possible for us to keep track of installations, un-installations, removing or deleting downloadable software on customers’ PCs, and therefore we don't issue refunds to avoid continued use after reimbursement.

But we GUARANTEE that our programs do the things described on the site. For example, if we state that Total Image Converter can convert png files and you send us the .png file that it fails to convert, we will issue a refund.

In your case we need your files to investigate this issue because everything is OK on our PCs when we convert our files. It is impossible for us to investigate the issue and fix it without your files.

Best regards,

Mary Thorton
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.