CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Same file names

Posted by Lori Westphal 
Same file names
July 18, 2012 11:45AM
I'm using an unregistered version of Total PDF Print to test it out and when I send my files to our printer, when they show up in the cue, all the files have the same name even though I am sending 9 different files each with a different name. They all take on the name of the first file sent over. They all print fine when I release them, but I have no idea which one I am releasing. It's basically a crap shoot, or I need to remember which order I sent them over in. Is this something I can fix, or is this the way it will be?
Re: Same file names
July 25, 2012 08:59AM
Dear Lori Westphal,

Thank you for inquiry!

Please, send us some examples of your files which you want to print. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
SPV files to Excel or Pdf or Word
August 21, 2012 01:11AM
Which software can I use to covert SPV files to Excel or pdf or words?
Re: Same file names
August 21, 2012 01:43AM
Dear JK John,

Our programs do not convert SPV files. SPV is not in the list of supported formats. We are sorry.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.