CoolUtils Logo
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tiny letters in merged rtf from many eml - demoversion?

Posted by Ruedi 
I downloaded Total Mail Converter, the Demo Version. I like most what I see, but in converting a series of EMLs to one RTF the letters are tiny. I can enlarge them, but this destroys the line arrangement. There is no possibility to chose a font and a bigness of letters for the body in the form where I guess this could be improved. - Similar in conversion to PDF, but if I type there the name of a font this font gets used, and it is in an acceptable bigness of letters. - Question: Is this a limitation of the demo version? If yes, how do I find out if the line arrangement etc. works to my satisfaction in the bought and fully registered program before I buy?
Re: Tiny letters in merged rtf from many eml - demoversion?
July 25, 2012 08:47AM
Dear Ruedi,

Thank you for inquiry!

No, there are no limitations in the trial version. Please, send us an example of your eml file which you are trying to convert. Our e-mail address is support@coolutils.com. Please, add your eml file to zip or rar before sending to us.

Thank you in advance.

Mary Thorton
Customer Support
CoolUtils
Dear Mary Thorton,

thank you for the fast response.

I do here "in public" add something which I realized only when I was preparing a reproduced error files set to send. The problem doesn't arise with few EMLs to combine and convert into one single RTF, but only if I try to do it with A LOT OF EMLs (don't know from which number the problem starts, I did with 100 EMLs when it showed up).

I'll send you these files.
Re: Tiny letters in merged rtf from many eml - demoversion?
July 27, 2012 03:54AM
Dear Ruedi,

Please, the thing is that when I convert a lot of my messages everything is OK.

You can also try Total Mail Converter Pro: [www.coolutils.com]

Please, inform about the results.

--
Best regards,
Mary Thorton
CoolUtils Support
www.coolutils.com
support@CoolUtils.com
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.