How to Combine Several PDF Documents into One
If you want to combine several PDF pages into one do the following steps:
- Launch PDF Combine.
- In the left-hand table choose a folder where needful PDF documents are kept.
- Select two ore more PDF files in the right-hand table.
- After you select 'Combine to PDF' a new window will appear.
Set up the destination path where the output file will be place to. There are two simple ways to do it:
- Type in the destination path.
- Click 'Diskette' button and choose the folder from the file tree.
If you want to change the destination path back to the original one press 'Full stop' button.
The program puts the final PDF document to the same folder where the source PDF files are located by default .
- Select 'Start conversion'. Choose 'Delete originals' if you want to delete the original PDF files.
Check 'Open destination folder after converting' option if needed. Click 'Start'. You will see the progress bar.
- The destination folder automatically opens. Find the converted DOC files in it.
More useful topics: