Convert APE to iPod
English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese.
You have found audio books in APE format and can’t open it by any of your players? It is not a problem, even if you need to run them on iPod.
APE is an audio compressing format from Monkey’s Audio package, that provides lossless sounding quality but has problems with format compatibility. It has legal plug-ins for Windows platform and a few unofficial codecs for other OS, but it can be problematic to find one for iPod. The solution is to convert APE to iPod compatible M4B format of audio books using specialized software – iPod AudioBook utility from CoolUtils.
Turning APE to audio book, suitable for playback on iPod requires very little time and minimum skills. All you need is to select necessary source files, adjust the conversion process by a few simple clicks and that’s all. Today iPod AudioBook is the only user-friendly audio book conversion application, running on Windows OS and capable of creating books especially for iPod. The conversion process is maximally fast and handy, providing user with high-quality result.
Any user can create audio books with the following features:
- convert one or a few APE files into separate audio books of M4B format readable by iPod;
- convert a few APE files into one single audio M4B book;
- change audio quality for the future audio books (you can switch between 0 to 500 points of quality that corresponds to 33 to 130% of original file quality);
- convert separate part of original APE file into iPod-compatible book;
- delete originals after conversion is complete.
As a bonus, you can change the skin of application if you like to add more personality to its look-and-feel. The ‘Skins’ inlay of the main menu contains a list of skin themes – ‘Kitty’, ‘Girls’, ‘Ornament’.
iPod AudioBook supports all of audio formats used nowadays. That is why downloading it you get the ability to convert any audio file into iPod-compatible audio book. Download it now to see its facilities.
Back to Home