Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
APL is a format developed by Monkey Audio for files that store track information, for example the start and end location of the track, the artist, album, song name, length, and more. Usually, these files are used jump to the correct position in an APE audio file as well as to display track information while playing music. APL files can be opened only with 2 programs. They are native Monkey's Audio player and Nullsoft Winamp Media Player 5.6 with Monkey's Audio plug-in.
If you want to play APL files with Apple devices, like iPhone, iPod, iPad and others, you should consider converting APL into MP4, an audio format supported by Apple devices, iTunes and Apple Quick Time Player.
You can convert APL to MP4 online, but we suggest using a special APL MP4 converter developed by CoolUtils. This program, Total Audio Converter, is much more efficient and safe than online APL converters.
- Total Audio Converter supports not only APL and MP4 formats, but also audio files in such formats as WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, APE, FLAC, MP4, AAC, and MPC.
- Total Audio Converter has a batch conversion mode that allows you to process hundreds of APL files into MP4 and other formats in just a few clicks.
- Total Audio Converter has a built-in audio player, CD grabber and YouTube grabber.
- Total Audio Converter has a built-in step-by-step wizard that helps you master the program in a matter of minutes.
- Total Audio Converter is certified by leading Internet websites, like Softpedia, Topshareware, Shareup and others. It is guaranteed to be 100% free of adware, spyware and viruses.
If you want to experience the true quality of conversion with Total Audio Converter, you need to:
- Download the program from CoolUtils website
- Install the program following the instructions of the wizard
- Launch the program from Start menu, command line or desktop icon
- Select APL files for conversion
- Set MP4 as target format
- Click "Start!" to begin 100% automatic conversion
Download your free trial version of Total Audio Converter now!