MPEG is a popular video format standardized by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG). Based on a MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 compression technology, this format is often used for creating movies that are distributed over the Internet. AVI is also a highly demanded video container or wrapper format created by Microsoft. It stores video data that may be encoded in a variety of codecs and typically uses less compression than similar formats such as .MPEG and .MOV.
If you face a need to combine 2 MPEG files into 1 AVI file and to have a file of great quality as a result of this conversion, we suggest you try Total Movie Converter by CoolUtils. Having been developed by this experienced software development company, CoolUtils video converter is a unique tool designed to join video files and to convert movies from one format into another.
Total Movie Converter supports not only MPEG and AVI, but also such rare video formats as WMV, DIVX, XVID, VOB, DV, DIF, MOV, MPG, MPEG, MPE, M1V, M2V, MPV, MPEG4, M4V, MP4, ASF, AVS, IVF, MKV, 3GP, 3G2, H261, H264, MOD, NSV, NUV, NUT, FLI, FLC, FLX, FLV, FFM, and SWF.
All you need to do to combine MPEG to AVI with Total Movie Converter, is:
- Download the program from the official website of CoolUtils. You can get a free trial version and use it for 30 days at no charge to purchase the fully functional version
- Install and launch Total Movie Converter. This is quick and easy, simply open the .exe file and follow the instructions of the setup wizard. Then double-click on the desktop icon or use command line.
- Select MPEG files you want to combine to AVI. Total Movie Converter creates a list of files available on your computer automatically. So, there's no need to upload the MPEG files.
- Set AVI as target format. Simply click on the button that says "AVI" on the top bar.
- Click "Start!" and enjoy 100% automatic conversion.
Get your free Total Movie Converter now!