Convert MHT to RTF
You need only the information from MHT files without any tags? You can get what you need by converting MHT to RTF. RTF is convenient text format for any platform, it is supported by all major text editors and it won't be a problem with compatibility of such files. You will need only one program – Total HTML Converter that exports the contents of MHT files to various formats. As it is known, MHT is a web-archive format, able to store web page in one single file with text, graphics and other elements. The program will create a correct editable copy of any number of MHT files at a time. It is useful and simple, the advantages include:
- Ability to convert many file or file folders in one command
- Default or adjustable conversion modes: different features will help to get the result you specifically need or you can convert with default settings that will save your time maximally
- Ability to render text/image/shape of MHT source file in any combinations
- Protecting RTF copies by watermark, adding image background to files
- Adjustable page format: size, paper orientation can be set by user.
All these features help to convert MHT to RTF in the way you need, you can change formatting of source files, while its structure will stay unchanged and all information will be safely transferred into a new format. Total HTML Converter is managed from the program interface or command line. It is a handy method of conversion on the back burner, useful when user needs to convert lots of files with the same settings.
Also it is possible to enable MHT RTF converter from the file context menu. Once Total HTML Converter is installed, a new ‘Convert to' item is added to file menu. It allows to convert a specific file fast, with no need to open application. Download Total HTML Conversion in the freshest version right now.
Back to Total HTML Converter Home