Convert RTF to XLS
English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese.
Processing data in simple text files can be rather problematic if you need to make some calculations or built charts from some numerical statistics. This is only one of numerous needs of converting RTF into Excel
format. Microsoft Excel saves information in table form and provides different operations with contained data. RTF has no such functionality, it only serves for storing and sharing information in text format. RTF is a universal text format that allows to transfer information between different programs and platforms. Using RTF converter
helps when user has tables in RTF and needs to process them in MS Excel. Doc Converter
provides excellent functionality for doing such conversions, including the next features:
Thanks to variety of available working modes, each user can use the program in the way most comfortable for him. After conversion is done, a destination folder will be opened automatically, so user can check conversion results right away. Converting RTF tables to XLS format is also reasonable when it is necessary to compress the file size. Simple text tables weight three times less in XLS than in RTF.
- Converting as many RTF files as you need in one conversion.
- Handy navigation panel in-built into program interface simplifies search of required sources.
- In-built RTF viewer helps to define with required source file: minimum user mistakes.
- Three different ways to convert RTF to XLS: using program interface, Windows command line or file context menu. Two last modes don’t require launching Total Doc Converter.
- Ability to change text formatting (optional).
Total Doc Converter offers a trial period during which user can try all its features and get sure in its suitability. The trial version is fully functional limited only by time of use. Download it now from here and order a license clicking on ‘Buy Now!’ button.
Back to Total Doc Converter Home