Convert TXT to XLS
Sometimes information required for Excel table is stored in TXT file and there is a need to export text to XLS file. Manual transporting information from TXT file to table cells requires a lot of time, much easier to do this with the help of Total Doc Converter. It automatically exports information from TXT file to XLS with minimum manual work. If text is separated by TAB or other delimiters, this Doc converter will easily create an Excel table, placing each word, phrase or numbers in separate cells.
The process of conversion is very simple and fully automatic. No coding or extraordinary skills are required, the program will lead you to every step of conversion by itself. In order to convert TXT to XLS, user should do the next:
- Install and open Total Doc Converter on your PC.
- You will see the navigation menu: folder tree to the left. If to click on one of the folders, its content will be displayed in the central part of the program window. To select a source TXT file, just check it off. The navigation menu has a lot of additional options, like selection by mask, select all, etc.
- Press Excel button in the upper format bar. TXT converter will be enabled automatically.
- In the popped up window you will be offered to set destination, and font type/size for the future Excel copies of TXT sources. You can either set these parameters or use their default values, it is up to you.
- Click ‘Start' in the bottom right corner of wizard window to start conversion. That's all!
A great advantage of this Doc Converter is its ability to convert a lot of file in one conversion. You can convert even a hundred of TXT files to XLS within one simple command. Try this right now, the updated version of Total Doc Converter is available from here.
Back to Total Doc Converter Home