Convert DWF to TIFF
DWF is an open file format from Autodesk created for viewing, printing and sharing drawings made in AutoCAD and other Autodesk software products. It allows to convert CAD files into format that can be viewed without licensed CAD software. However DWF can be viewed by very few applications and there can be problems with printing such files. To avoid incompatibility it is better to convert drawings into one of more common graphic formats. As a variant, you can convert DWF to TIFF. It is very easy to do if you have Total CAD Converter that supports both DWF and TIFF formats.
Working with this DWF converter is very simple and you won't feel any difficulties using its features. With its help you can turn DWF files into one of the following formats:
• JPEG • DNG
• EMF • CGM
To launch DWF TIFF converter, i.e. to create TIFF copies of DWF source files, use the following instructions:
Total CAD Converter nowadays is the most efficient converting tool for DWF files. You can ensure in this by yourself by trying trial version or buying it online for unlimited use. You are welcome to do this right now!
- Open Total CAD Converter on your PC.
- Use navigation section (central part of the program window) to select DWG source(s) for conversion. You can filter DWF files from the rest by selecting “DWF files” in the top right corner drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘TIFF' button in the top left bar, under the main menu.
- In the opened options window you can make all necessary settings for the future TIFF files. Destination and file name, color palette, resize/rotate options, compression type, photometric interpretation – all this you can find in the inlays of options wizard.
- After settings have been made, press ‘Start!” button in the bottom right corner of wizard. That's all!
Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Japanese.
Back to Total CAD Converter Home