Total Mail Converter Pro is a new utility, which you can use conveniently to convert EML files to HTML and then view them as webpages. Thanks to a handy interface, this converter is equally great for both savvies and newbies. Particularly, it features batch function, which allows you to manage a huge number of EML files in one simple action.
Another great addition is the function, which enables you to handle attached files in different ways. For example, you can convert attached files as well or not do that by checking/unchecking the 'convert attached documents' option in the Attachments tab of the wizard. You can also convert EML files via command line option. Commands are available in the "Help" menu.
How to Convert EML Files with Attachments
To convert EML files, run the EML HTML converter and scroll the folder tree. Find the folder wit EML messages and view the list of EML files with checkboxes. If you need to save only a few files in the HTML format, mouse-check them. If you wish to process all the messages, press the "Check All" button below.
Select HTML in the target format bar and go through the wizard settings:
- Set the destination path for your target DOC files.
- Check particular fields, which you want to export: Recipient, Sender, Date, Subject or Body.
- Open the "Attachments" tab and see what you want to do with attachments. Here you can save attached files in a new folder, unpack archived attachments, include attached images into documents, fit images to page, convert attached messages, save them separately or within one single file, convert attached documents. Check the respective option and move on to the next tab.
- Set your preferred appearance option: you can either use internal scheme or apply internal CSS file.
- Open the "Start Conversion" tab to make a final review of all settings that you are going to apply.
Press Start to convert EML files to DOC.
You can download the free demo version of this batch EML converter and spend 30 days testing it. Buy the keygen and receive regular updates for the following year.