Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
How often do you face a need to view your spreadsheets in a text format? If your answer is “Oftentimes,” then you certainly know that having a special tool to convert Excel to DOC is very handy.
Of course, you can copy the contents of your Excel file and paste into the Word document to view it as a table; or, you can use free online converters to change the format of the spreadsheets. However, none of these options allows you to process Excel files automatically and, what is more important, very quickly.
If you are looking for a tool that would allow not only for high-quality, but also for quick and trouble-free conversion, then you should consider downloading Total Excel Converter by CoolUtils. This unique Excel DOC converter has been developed specifically for those who are looking to save time and nerves when dealing with spreadsheets and rich-text documents.
It has many advantages over free online converters you should know about:
- Total Excel Converter supports batch conversion. This means that, unlike with the free online converters, you will be able to process all your Excel spreadsheets into DOC at one time. You no longer have to deal with each file individually!
- Total Excel Converter supports numerous formats. If your spreadsheets are saved in formats other than XLS (XLSX, ODS and XML), you can easily convert into DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, Access, TXT, ODT, ODS, XML, SQL, CSV, Lotus, DBF, TEX, DIFF, SYLK, and LaTeX.
- Total Excel Converter is very easy to use. The simple interface of the program makes it suitable even for beginning users. If you need help mastering the converter, you can always read through the online how-to articles and view step-by-step screenshots.
Here's what you need to do to convert Excel to DOC in batch:
- Download Total Excel Converter. You can choose to get the free 30-day trial version or the fully functional paid version of the converter.
- Install the program following the instructions of the setup wizard, then launch it by double-clicking on its desktop icon.
- Select Excel files you want to convert from the automatically generated tree of folders and files. You can choose up to 150 documents at a time.
- Set DOC as target format and press “Start!” to begin automatic conversion of files!
- Before pressing “Start!” you can choose to change the default conversion options.