Convert HPGL to CGM
Computer-aided design (CAD), also known as computer-aided design and drafting (CADD),is the use of computer systems to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD files may be saved in different formats, one of which is HPGL. This format is used to send information to plotter printers.
Oftentimes users face a need to convert HPGL to CGM, a vector graphics format designed to support the needs of many graphics applications and now commonly used for CAD drawings. Let us introduce Total CAD Converter, a unique tool that helps to export HPGL files to CGM quickly and efficiently!
Here's how this HPGL batch converter works:
- Download Total CAD Converter and install the program, as you would do with any other application
- Open the program via command line, by double-clicking on the desktop icon or by selecting it from the Start menu
- Select the required folder (section on your left)
- Select HPGL file or files (yes, you can convert HPGL to CGM in batch!) (central section)
- Zoom in and zoom out the image if needed (section on your right)
- Click on the "CGM" button located on the top bar
- In the new dialogue box, click "Start!" to proceed with default settings orů
- Adjust settings according to your preferences:
- Change colors: you can use the black & white, normal or disabled mode
- Resize image by specifying width and height and choosing to keep or not to keep proportions
- Change image orientation
- Change destination folder
Click here to download the evaluation version of Total CAD Converter! It is free for the first 30 days! Then you can either purchase the full version of the program or uninstall the converter. CoolUtils customer support team is happy to answer your questions about this and other converters. Contact us 24/7!
Back to Total CAD Converter Home