HPGL, which is also known as HP Graphics Language Plotter file, is a file format that contains a few lines of setup commands, followed by a list of printing commands, which tell the plotter what and where to draw on the page. Usually, HPGL is used to send information to plotter printers. PCL, or Printer Command Language Document, describes the layout of text and graphics for the document and is now used by various printers.
To quickly and efficiently convert HPGL to PCL, you should use CAD converter. In fact, the best idea is to use a specialized HPGL batch converter, like Total CAD Converter by CoolUtils. This program allows to export HPGL files to PCL in batch, saving you lots of time.
Simply download Total CAD Converter now
and follow the 5 simple steps:
- Open Total CAD Converter. It can be launched from the desktop, Start menu or via command line.
- Select HPGL files you want to convert from the tree of files and folders.
- Click on "PCL" button to set it target format for conversion
- Click "Start!" to proceed with default settings or
- Select "Document" tab to change destination folder
- Select "Colors" tab to change color mode (B&W, Normal)
- Select "Resize" tab to enter new height and width parameters
- Select "Rotate" tab to change file orientation
- Select "Crop" tab to remove unnecessary parts of the file
Download a free trial version of Total CAD Converter now! Use it for 30 days and see that you can do much more than simply convert hpgl to pcl in batch! Process files from CAD formats to PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, WMF, PNG, DXF, BMP, CGM, HPGL, and SVG. Combine source files into one target file. Add digital signatures, encrypt the final document with password, and more. Contact CoolUtils to learn more about this and other offers!