Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean.
If you have HTML tables that should be transferred to Excel file, don’t copy paste each cell value manually. It will be much more time efficient to use convert HTML to Excel command line feature of Total HTML Converter. Just one command can turn any number of HTML pages to full format XLS files. Taking into account that the program works from the command line, minimum system parameters and your efforts are required to complete all necessary conversions.
Total HTML Converter is handled either with the help of user interface or command line. In the first case you need to enable the program and select required features with the help of graphic interface. If you are used to command line parameters, be free to handle Total HTML Converter via ‘cmd’ feature. With the help of simple text commands you can do the following:
- Set specific destination for the future converted files, in case of single file conversion you can even set specific name
- Set headers and footers for each XLS copy, the program supports headers and footers from Internet Explorer
- Protect future XLS files with the help of watermarks, this can be any kind of text you wish
- You can render text separately from images, this feature is useful when HTML source pages contain diversified content, while you need text only
- Set specific paper size and orientation.
All required features are described in Help menu. Usually each option is set by two or three symbols. That is why commands seem very compact and easy-to-remember. Standard convert HTML to Excel command line parameters contain three major components:
Total HTML Converter is handy and very user-friendly, thanks to a few working modes including convert HTML to Excel command line mode. Download it now for free and try by yourself.
- Source file/files
- Destination for future XLS copies
- Additional parameters that describe conversion options (format, watermarks, margins, etc.)