IBM Lotus Notes is an e-mail client that can be used for many other purposes as well. It incorporates such options as calendaring, contact management, instant messaging and access to blogs, forums, file sharing, video conferencing and more.
As a user of Lotus Notes, you certainly know that this program is truly reliable. But if you are an experienced computer user, you certainly know that keeping a backup copy of your emails is a good idea. One of the safest formats for this is TIFF, a graphics container that can store both raster and vector images created with both, lossy and lossless compression technology. To convert Lotus emails to TIFF, you should use a special program, Lotus email converter. Of course, you can make screenshots of each and every email, but this will take too long.
With Total Webmail Converter, a unique tool by CoolUtils, you can easily and quickly convert dozens of emails in only a few minutes. Another feature of Total Webmail Converter that you will surely like, is its multi-functionality.
This program allows you to:
Convert emails from Gmail, Yahoo, Windows Live and other web-based email clients
Export files to PDF, HTML, DOC, TXT, TIFF and other formats
Edit output files by adding headers and footers
Export Lotus emails to TIFF and other formats in batch
The conversion of Lotus emails to TIFF is very simple. You only need to:
- Download Total Webmail Converter, choose from a free trial version and a lifelong license for just under $50.
- Install the program, just follow the instructions of the setup wizard.
- Open the program and wait while it creates a list of emails in your Lotus Notes account.
- Select all the files you want to process into TIFF
- Set TIFF as target format and click "Start!"
To try Total Webmail Converter for free, click here!