Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
MHT file format is typically used to combine several resources like external links into one file with HTML code. However, with the development of the new format, XHTML, which is more efficient than HTML, most users prefer to have files stored in it rather than in other formats.
Therefore, if you want Internet browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and others to easily handle your files, you’d better convert MHT to XHTML. You can do it with a special program, known as XHTML converter.
Of course, you can get a MHT converter and use it for conversion, but we strongly suggest you try an all-purpose converter, like Total HTML Converter by CoolUtils. Here are only a few advantages of this program over similar converters:
- Total HTML Converter by CoolUtils supports various input and output formats. As such, you can upload files saved in HTML, MHT, or HTM and have then converted into to PDF, DOC, XLS, JPEG, TIFF, EMF, TXT, RTF, or TXTW.
- Total HTML Converter allows you to convert MHT into XHTML and other formats in batch. You can select up to 150 files and have them processed at a time.
- Total HTML Converter is reasonably priced. For just under $50, you can get a high-quality and high-efficiency tool. Moreover, you can use it for 30 days absolutely at no charge when you download the free trial version of Total HTML Converter.
Here’s how to convert MHT to XHTML with Total HTML Converter:
- download the program and install it as usual; the installation wizard will ask you to select the language of the program from an extensive list of supported languages and to create the desktop icon;
- launch the program. You can either double-click on the desktop icon, select the program from the Start menu or even use the command line;
- select MHT files you want to convert; simply tick them off in the list automatically generated by Total HTML Converter;
- set XHTML as the target format by clicking on the corresponding button;
- change the default settings or proceed with the conversion process by clicking the “Start!” button.
Get your free trial version of Total HTML Converter now!