Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Total Audio Converter allows you to convert MOD files to WAV and a few other formats without the slightest detriments to sound quality. This converter has a robust interface. You are not going to have to spend long hours figuring out how to use it. It takes just one try for a novice user to understand how to properly use this tool. It is this audio converter that does the job. What you are required to do is simply guide it as you choose the right format and specifying the number of tracks to be converted.
This converter features batch mode, which you can resort to if you are intent on converting a group of tracks. CD ripper will help you create compressed audio tracks by ripping audio from CD discs. YouTube grabber enables you to save your favorite audio tracks from YouTube.
How to Convert MOD to WAV
- Run the program or right-click on a MOD file and select 'Convert to'. Navigate the interface.
- In the file tree, you should select the folder containing your MOD tracks. Once you click on it, a list of tracks will appear in to the right of the file tree. Each track has a check box, so you can check/uncheck files. Check the tracks, which you need to convert to WAV. In order to use batch mode, press 'Check All' button. All the tracks will be checked. If you wish to leave a few tracks unconverted, remove the ticks manually. If you have decided to back off, press 'Uncheck All' button. Batch mode allows you to turn MOD into WAV in large portions.
- Select 'WAV' and navigate the wizard.
- Just like the interface, it is set up to help you select appropriate parameters. First, you should select destination folder. Then you can go over to parameters that determine sound quality. These include sample rate, bit rate and channel. You can use default settings too, which actually meet the accepted sound quality standard. Combine option allows you to fuse several tracks into one. Use the built-in audio player to preview tracks.
- Click 'Start!' button in the end.
This MOD WAV converter is worth its price. You can use the free trial version to make sure you really need it. The trial version is valid for a month. When the trial period expires, you are going to have to purchase the license version. All registered users receive free technical support and regular updates. We keep in touch with all our customers and we are ready to listen to your likes and dislikes about our products.